We deliver most of our flowers personally! Over the years we've discovered, at times the hard way, that when we use courier companies (regularly) the flowers get damaged and we love our flowers way too much for that. So, most often, the florist you speak with over the phone is also the one who delivers your flowers and meets your loved one at the other end of the process. Occasionally we use a trusted courier service for deliveries in the CBD that require a motorbike or we're on a tight schedule but this does not happen often.
Although we can't give an exact time when your order will arrive at its destination, we will do our very best that morning deliveries arrive before midday and afternoon deliveries arrive before the close of business. We can also accommodate for very early or late deliveries and if you need, a specific time or within a very short time frame but please understand that this will be classified as VIP and could be charged at an increased rate.
Please be advised deliveries are for flower orders above $65.
SUNDAY DELIVERY SURCHARGE 25%
Local deliveries incur a flat fee of $12:
We also deliver throughout Greater Sydney:
- South Sydney $18
- Botany, Pagewood, Kingsford, Alexandria, Beaconsfield
- Sydney CBD $25
- Pyrmont, Sydney CBD, Paddington, Surry Hills, Potts Point
- Eastern Suburbs $25-35
- Randwick, Bondi, Coogee, Maroubra, Little Bay, Rose Bay and Vaucluse
- Inner West $25-35
- Newtown, Marrickville, Glebe, Erskineville, St Peters, Wolli Creek, including Ashfield and Five Dock
- St. George Area $25-35
- Kogarah, Rockdale, Sans Souci, Ramsgate and all the way to Cronulla
- North of the Bridge $35 and up depending on distance
- Neutral Bay, Cammeray, Chatswood, St, Mosman, Roseville and even Turramurra
- West, Northwest and Southwest $45 and up depending on distance
- Revesby, Bankstown, Liverpool, Peakhurst, Sylvania, Campbeltown, Lidcombe, Westmead, Bella Vista
In short, we deliver anywhere in the greater Sydney area