We are living in very challenging times that are calling us all to make extreme changes to how we live our lives, how we relate to others and how we act responsibly to the space we occupy.
We have been working hard behind the scenes to create a framework that should sustain us through this crisis and allow us to keep doing what we love and keep the rest of you a little cheerier.
As of Monday, 30 March 2020, we will provide flowers via delivery and pickup (outside our shop) only. The shop will be manned from 10am - 2pm daily, Monday - Saturday.
Besides phone and web orders, we can use FaceTime, WhatsApp or Skype video calls so you can see what's in the shop and choose from our selection - contact us to schedule a video call.
As always, we accept credit card, PayPal or EFT payments.
Our hours might change as things progress, we will update this web site, Google and social media as we make those changes. We are flexible and happy to accommodate out-of-hours orders and deliveries.
We are offering free local deliveries and reduced rates on other Sydney suburbs to encourage you all to maintain a safe distance.
We wish everyone good health, kindness, sanity and humour through this crazy time and of course, beautiful flowers.
For those of you who are interested, we have decided to take the following precautions to minimise risk while continuing to operate for as long as is viable:
- Only 2 staff are allowed in the shop at any given time, customers are not allowed to enter the shop
- We wash our hands after every customer we serve and bouquet we make
- We disinfect our door handles, credit card machines, pens and counter tops after each customer
- We disinfect all the money (notes and coins) that enter the shop
- We maintain safe social distance of 1.5m from our customers and each other, and can leave deliveries at the door
- We have reduced staffing so only 2 staff are are on any shift to comply with social distancing recommendations
- We disinfect the car upon entry and exit when delivering flowers